Applied Materials (AMAT) Invests In Tera-Barrier Films
Tera-Barrier Films Pte. Ltd. just announced that Applied Materialshas made a strategic investment in their company via its investmentarm, Applied Ventures LLC. Applied’s investment money will be used byTera-Barrier to develop moisture-resistant film for organic solar cellsand flexible displays. The film will protect solar cells andelectronics from moisture, decreasing cost and increasing life span.
“This investment is in line with Applied Materials’ strategy to spurdevelopment of a broad range of products that not only serve customers’needs, but conserve the Earth’s natural resources, and make alternativeenergy and environmental solutions more accessible and affordable. Weare pleased that our investment in Tera-Barrier will be used to supportthe commercialization of this breakthrough technology to enable a newgeneration of advanced devices.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?