Analyst Rating Changes: STP, JASO Upgraded Again; BofA Starts ITRI At Buy
The upgrades keep coming in for Suntech Power (STP) and JA Solar (JASO). Yesterday they were upgraded by Barclaysand this morning Thomas Weisel is doing the same, upgrading both fromUnderweight to Market Weight. Both stocks are holding yesterday’sbreakout moves well despite heavy selling in the overall market today. While it could be a rocky ride, solar stocks are increasingly showingsigns that the bottom is in.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?