American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Funds California Solar
Themoney travels quite a path from the federal DOE to the State EnergyProgram to the SEP’s Energy Efficiency Building Retrofit and MunicipalFinancing Programs. These funds will support 1,100 new jobs in additionto reducing business and consumer energy costs. Don’t let the colddollar amount fool you:
For every one dollar in Recovery Act funds invested,California will have successfully leveraged $3 of state, utility orprivate funds – bringing in more than $300 million in public andprivate funding and utility rebates.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar