Akeena Opens Direct-To-Installer Sales Channel
Akeena Solar, an installer and designer of solar power systems, hasbegun shipment of its proprietary Andalay solar panels with orders frominstallers throughout the U.S., including Colorado, Connecticut,Delaware, New York and Washington.
Andalay AC panels are ideallysuited for solar installers and trade workers who want to avoid thecumbersome process of installing high-voltage DC power systems, saysAkeena Solar. The new panels eliminate the complicated racking, DCwiring and high-voltage components found within ordinary solar systems,according to the company.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy