AES Welcomes Central American Leaders
On Wednesday, May 5th a delegation on Salvadorian Leaders andTri-National Commission Leaders will visit the Sustainable CentennialBuilding, home to Advanced Energy Systems and the host Good Company. Aspart of a 3 day delegation to Oregon, this visit will focus on thesustainability and the Solar array research facility located above theoffices of AES and Good Company. As a leader in renewable energygeneration, focusing on PV and Solar Thermal energy, AES is often citedas the leader in innovative design and installation.
Civic leaders, Government officials and representatives from ElSalvador, Guatemala, and Honduras will all tour the facility. This touris part of the Partnership for Growth directive, initiated by PresidentBarack Obama in May 2010.
Advanced Energy Systems (AES), founded in 2002, embodies 25 years of hands-on involvement in the renewable energy industry and is, today, the leading commercial solar integrator in Oregon. AES provides turn-key systems including, site evaluation, energy analysis, tax and utility incentive administration, engineering, design, project management, as well as remote monitoring and system maintenance. AES specializes in commercial, municipal, and industrial solar electric systems, with dozens of installations in all parts of the state. Our local design team, installation crew, and management staff provide broad experience and an in-depth understanding of all aspects of Oregon's renewable energy sector. Since 2002, AES has installed the majority of commercial solar energy systems in Oregon. Articles l Homepage
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS