Advanced Solar Photonics is Now “OPEN FOR BUSINESS”
Advanced Solar Photonics (ASP), the cutting-edge developer ofmonocrystalline solar panels manufactured with one hundred percentAmerican made components announced today that its SunPanels™ are now onsale.
“We are excited to announce thatAdvanced Solar Photonics is officially taking orders, “, said ASP’sCorporate Marketing and Public Relations Manager, Maureen McHale. “Anyorder placed now will only have a four to eight week lead time.”
Overthe last few years, Advanced Solar Photonics has focused on becoming afully integrated solar solution provider. Through strategicpartnerships, ASP has been able to keep costs down and offer thecompetitively priced SunPanel™ turn-key system.This solution will include a patented method for ground installation,mounting, inverter, wiring and all the necessary hardware components.Combined, these factors enable ASP to offer a lower cost on the balanceof the system.
“ASP is essentially a one stop shop for solar energy solutionsbecause we are fully integrated. Whether you’re an installer ordistributor looking to purchase just the solar panels or have the needfor a full turn-key system, we’d like to talk to you about ourcompetitively priced solar solutions. We are actively growing ourinstaller and distributor network as we build our manufacturingfacility up to a 500MW production plant”, said McHale.
ASPs’ manufacturing plant is slated to grow in 50MW increments over the next two years to reach the 500MW capacity. The monocrystalline silicon SunPanels™being produced are one of the most efficient solar modules on themarket today. After years of product development – including researchand development, manufacturing process development, fabrication andproduct testing, engineering, and factory construction, ASP isofficially open for business with SunPanels™ now on sale.
“Whenlooking at other manufacturers and deciding which panel you’d want tosell or even install in your own home, it’s important to know, unlikeany other company, ASPs’ monocrystalline panels are 100% made from UScomponents. Additionally, ASP is the only manufacturer of solar panelsin the state of Florida and strives to be the largest solarmanufacturing plant in the United States”, said McHale.
Advanced Solar Photonics,(ASP) located in Lake Mary, Florida employs an international team oftechnology driven professionals. ASPs’ monocrystalline solar panels andcommercial solar solutions for the photovoltaic industry are ideal forresidential, commercial and utility projects. For more informationabout our company and our solar solutions, please call (407) 804-1000or visit our website at http://www.advancedsolarphotonics.com/.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!