Acro Energy Acquires Energy Efficiency Solar
Underthe letter of intent, Acro Energy will acquire all of the issued andoutstanding common shares of EE Solar for a purchase price of $1.95million – a combination of cash, a promissory note, common stock inAcro Energy and assumption of EE Solar debt.
EE Solar is afull-service solar energy company installing residential and commercialsolar systems in Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties since1989. Bill Korthof, current president of EE Solar, will join the AcroEnergy team.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!