A-Power Subsidiary Awarded $1.7 Million Solar Contract $APWR
According to this press release,A-Power just announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, EVATECH, hasbeen awarded a $1.7 million contract by an unnamed a Chinese leadingrenewable energy company. Under the terms of the agreement, EVATECHwill design, build and install one set of photovoltaic solar machines,which it is expected to ship on May 31, 2010. The Chinese company hasalready made a downpayment.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System