2GreenEnergy to Discuss Electric Vehicles on BlogTalkRadio
In preparation for my being a guest next week on BlogTalkRadio, inwhich I’ll be answering questions on electric transportation, I hadlunch yesterday with the show’s host Diane Tegarden. Diane is an author on a wide range of subjects including; renewableenergy, environmental concerns, holistic health, women’s issues, andNative Spirituality, and is one of the most energetic, most lovablepeople I’ve met in a very long time.
The cuisine we picked for our lunch meeting spot: Tibetan/Nepalese.What else? If you happen to be dining in Pasadena, you can’t go wrongwith the Tibet Nepal House.
Craig Shields is the editor of the fast-growing website2GreenEnergy. Craig and his associates in clean energy business and technology publish industry interviews, technology analysis, scientific and engineering research, while offering consulting and investment services for the business of renewable energy.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System