2.4 MW Portland Solar Project To Use PV Powered Inverters
Theinstallation, which will be managed by a joint venture between PortlandGeneral Electric and U.S. Bank, will cover approximately 900,000 squarefeet on the rooftops of seven ProLogis distribution warehouses in thePortland area. Thin-film solar panels will be installed.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS