1BOG Launches Solar Group Purchasing Campaign In N.J.
One Block Off The Grid (1BOG) has launchedits first East Coast solar group purchasing campaign. Homeownersthroughout the northern part of New Jersey can now sign up free to jointhe Northern New Jersey 1BOG solar campaign and buy residential solarenergy at a group discount rate of $5.45 per watt.
This is a 16%reduction over standard rates for solar in the region for 2009, thecompany says. After a thorough evaluation of local installationcompanies, 1BOG selected Rockaway, N.J.-based solar installer The SolarCenter as campaign partner to service the northern New Jersey 1BOGcommunity.
The New Jersey 1BOG program is available now to localhomeowners in Sussex, Passaic, Bergen, Hudson, Essex, Morris, Warren,Hunterdon, Somerset, Union and Middlesex counties through April 12.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System