1BOG Launches Residential Solar Program
One Block Off the Grid (1BOG) has launched a new program to support Cleveland homeownersthrough the solar buying process. Homeowners who join the free onlinegroup are now eligible for a 15% group discount rate and impartialadvice and tools, 1BOG explains.
In addition, 1BOG has selected Astrum Solar as its installer for the program’s three-month duration.
"Cleveland residents now have a real, affordable solution to high power costs,"says Dave Llorens, CEO of 1BOG. "This program provides an easy way tonavigate the traditionally confusing solar buying process and takeadvantage of local incentives."
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?